Playing Twixt in the Web:
- igGameCenter - real-time multiplayer board games (including Twixt).
- Little Golem - free turn-based online board games
- The K2Z server to play Twixt in Realtime for free
- On Richard's PBeM Server you can also play turn-based Twixt for free.
- Download a Twixt package for Zillions of Games (non-free software). More screen shots and info are here. This is not a server, just a way for two people to play over the Net in real time.
- Jtwixt, a game database manager and analysis tool (does not play Twixt)
- T1 and T1j programs that play Twixt on your computer, by Johannes Schwagereit
- 40 Twixt Puzzles by Alex Randolph
- Some full board puzzles by Martin Windischer
- Introduction to Twixt rules, puzzle articles, annotated games
- A collection of articles in html format, annotated games, instruction, and puzzles
- Annotated games from the Little Golem 13th championship first league tournament
- Some basic corner battles by Martin Windischer
- Twixt related information by the Spielekreis Hiespielchen (in German language, edited by Klaus Hußmanns (as far as I know))
Twixt general information:
- Alan Hensels Twixt First Move Statistics
- Twixt page on BoardGameGeek with pictures, comments, lots of info, links
- Wikipedia Twixt page, rules, variants, and further links
Twixt commented games elsewhere:
- TwixtPP games from LittleGolem's 13th and 14th championship
commented by György Csizmadia, Alan Hensel, David J Bush, Tim Shih and others.